Namaaz e Hajat for Love Marriage: Love is the most powerful emotion in the world. By getting the right person, you can have satisfaction for your entire life. Islam is not against love, but how you do that love is a matter of concern. If you love someone and your intentions are pure, then things will be in your favor.
As we all know that life is a test by Allah subhana wa ta’ala. To pass this test, we need the utmost faith and hope in Allah subhana wa ta’ala. Wazifa, Dua, and prayers are the divine tools by which you can resolve all your problems. Here we are going to tell you about namaz e hajat for love marriage. Powerful salatul hajat for love marriage along with dua e hajat for love marriage.
First, understand what the meaning of hajat is. A hajat is a desperate desire and need. Namaaz e hajat is a Namaaz to fulfill your most desired wish and desire. Suppose you love a person and want to get married. But your family and society are against you; then you must Do something. To marry the person, you love and make the whole process easy, you need Namaaz. Namaaz e hajat for love marriage, Powerful salatul hajat for love marriage. Along with Dua for love marriage. Let’s take a look one by one.
Namaaz e Hajat for Love Marriage
Apart from the regular prescribed five times Namaaz, there are many other Namaaz for specific goals. Namaaz e hajat for love marriage and salatul hajat for love marriage is one of them. By performing naamaz e hajat with full faith and hope in Allah subhana wa ta’ala you will get your wish. Let’s see the process of Namaaz e hajat for a love marriage.
- Make pure intentions with assertiveness.
- Make wudu(ablution) in a proper way.
- Every Monday and after isha the 5th Namaaz ,perform 4 rakat Namaaz.
- In first rakat recite suratul fatiha along with suratul ikhlas 15 times
- In second rakat recite suratul fatiha along witb suratul ikhlas 24 times
- In third rakat recite suratul fatiha with surah ikhlas 39 times and in last rakat recite suratul fatiha with again suratul ikhlas 29 times.
- Now, after completion of Namaaz, recite suratul ikhlas as much as possible or at least 100 times.
- After doing this, recite astaghfirullah(I repent, oh Allah) as many times as possible.
- Then last but not the least Darood Shareef 11 times.
- After All, this makes a firm dua with full hope and faith in Allah subhana wa ta’ala, and you will find a way.
Most powerful dua e hajat for love marriage for best results: –
Dua, the weapon of a believer. By constantly making dua for something, even a pre-written destiny can be changed. When it comes to the matter of importance and most desired, which is a hajat, Islam gives you powerful dua. Apart from Namaaz e hajat for love marriage, salatul hajat for love marriage, you have to make Dua for the same. In Islam, there are three kinds of Dua. One is quranic, which is in Quran. The second is non-quranic which is taught by the prophet peace be upon him. The third is normal words that you can say in your language.
Here is the most powerful dua e hajat for love marriage which will help you the most.
- First, make wudu(ablution) if possible.
- Recite durood sharif 11 times
- Then recite this dua as many times as possible ”Rabbi inni lima anzalta ilaiya min khairin faqir”
- Do A lot of Repentance ‘Astaghfirullah’ as many times as possible.
- Again, recite durood Shareef 11 times.
Things must be in your mind. While performing Namaaz e hajat for love marriage, Salatul hajat for love marriage. And dua e hajat for love marriage: –
All this Namaaz and dua for hajat will work only if your intentions are pure. If you love someone, you must marry them. But if you love someone just for play, then be prepared for god’s wrath. All these Namaaz and dua e hajat are only for a good cause and must not be misused. If misused with bad intention or to hurt someone by marrying them. Then you are going to hurt yourself only. While performing Namaaz e hajat for love marriage, don’t be haste. Be patient and do constantly astagfar. You must know that doing astaghfaar will make things easy along with Namaaz e hajat and dua e hajat.
Q. How do you perform a Salatul Hajat wedding?
Ans. Same as we have told you in the above.
Final words: –
Maintain your daily 5 prescribed prayers. Read the Quran daily. Have faith and hope in Almighty Allah subhana wa ta’ala, and you will be helped. Don’t Give up no matter what.